Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.
I used to write. At least then I had a muse.
Now it’s just sadness and yet I can’t put my thoughts on paper properly. Before I had inspiration and thoughts would flow so smoothly. But now - I just miss that feeling.
spinning around in circles
going to be dizzy