And the last batch of advice from Gomez Addams
My house of 8 years is sold.
It has been a haven and hell for me. I went through my last years in my elementary school there and then led into high school. All the most important people in my life have been in it. We shared memories and made some that will last a lifetime.
- I have read the last HP book
- I have cried re-reading Pride and Prejudice
- I had my high school sweetheart eat dinner with the parents.
- I had painful mouth episodes when I came back from the orthodontist
- I had my reco-operation after my two surgeries.
- I had hosted game nights, slumber parties, and relaxed hangouts.
- I had burned dinners and i had made some fantastic dishes.
- I had late night conversations that lasted till the morning
- I had snuck out to watch the stars and to see my bf
- I had gone through many fights with my parents.
- I had stepped through the ladders of high school and made something of myself
- I had helped people when they were at the weakest and they helped me
- I had almost got caught by my parents doing something I shouldn’t…
I went through a lot in that house and those memories meant a lot to me. It shall never be forgotten.
New Year Resolutions for 2012
- lose weight/exercise
- drink more water
- go to bed earlier
- no more late night snacking
- stop being in debt
- less shopping
- eat healthier
- love you even more <3